1. To honour God, creator of all things, above all else that we do and to serve Him with the very fullness of our being.
2. To always remember that every child’s life is priceless and to put the needs of the children above our own.
3. To uphold the highest ethical standards in our work and to be honest and accountable in our reports about those we help.
4. To recognize that none of our work is possible without the support of our donors, friends and volunteers.
5. To show the world that every child, regardless of their needs, deserves to experience love and to be treated with dignity and care.